Anthony offers professional, sensitive psychotherapy tailored to meet your unique needs. He provides both short and long term psychotherapy utilizing a variety of treament methods. Treatment may be short-term (six months or less) or long-term depending upon the complexity of your recovery needs and ability to invest in your treatment.
Anthony has 12 years of experience helping clients with realationship difficulties, anxiety disorders, anger managment problems, depression,low self-esteem, trauma, and many other issues. He assists each person in developing a life worth living and in coping more effectively with the psychological distress that can impede one's ability to live a satisfying life.
- Lowered concentration, feelings of apathy, and feelings of disorientation,
- Minimization of your work or becoming overly preoccupied with work
- Feeling too exhausted to do anything after work
- Being disinterested in hearing about problems of your family and friends or self medicating after work to decompress from your work
- Feeling powerless and depleted
- Having difficulty sleeping or experiencing bad dreams about patients
- Suddenly and/or involuntarily experiencing intrusive thoughts about patients or their families
- Becoming irritable, withdrawn, or moody
- Questioning life’s meaning or purpose and one's faith
- Experiencing sweating, rapid heartbeat, breathing difficulty, dizziness, impaired immune system, and headaches